- 3 Layers of multidimensional lashes that realistically mimic professional lash extensions
- Soft, flexible band for complete comfort
- Long, wispy designs that can appeal to a wide variety of eye shapes and facial features.
- Lashes are made of silky, soft, faux mink material
- Styles vary for basic everyday looks to a dramatic
- Great for Day or Nightwear
When To Wear Them? :
- Daily (a typical day at the job)
- Special occasions (weddings, photoshoots, nights out on the town
How Many Times Can I Wear Them? :
- You can reuse them as many times as you like as long as you keep them clean and sanitary, as well as take the proper care of them.
- purchase our lash cleanser to get longest use out of lash
- When to clean your strip lashes?
If you notice that your strip lashes are starting to get a buildup on them. Whether from eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara or eyelash glue.
- How to clean the lashes
- First, remove any residual strip lash glue from the band using a pair of tweezers. Use the tweezers to gently peel off the excess glue piece by piece as to not cause any unnecessary damage to the lash band.
- Clean using The #jazlash FOAM lash cleanser lukewarm water.
- Dispense a few pumps of the foam cleanser onto the strip lashes, work the foam thoroughly through the lashes with a spooly brush, applying gentle agitation.
- Rise the lashes to remove the residual foam and dirt from the strip lashes.
- Let the lashes air-dry completely before reapplying.